San Antonio de Padua College will open its branch in P. Guevara Street, Sta. Cruz, Laguna (across Red Cross) on November 7, 2011. SAPC Sta. Cruz Branch is set to offer Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) recognized programs in
- Commercial Cooking NCII (440 hours);
- Food and Beverage Services NCII (336 hours);
- Bread and Pastry Production NCII (141 hours); and
- Bartending NCII (286 hours)
and leisure programs in
- Nutrition & Healthy Cuisine;
- Cake Decoration;
- Culinary Arts; and
- Bulilit Chef Course.
For inquiries please call telephone nos. (049) 559-05-01 or 559-00-79 or mobile no. 0908-887-63-61.